Friday, October 3, 2008

Fabulous Stuff Gatherer



Our Last Little Project

So Tom got this little shelf unit from a family in the ward who no longer had need for it. We weren't sure what to do with it so it sat in the garage gathering junk. Turns out, a junk gatherer was just what our kitchen needed. So with a coat of paint (harvested from another family in the ward) we turned this otherwise drab Junk Gatherer into a Fab Junk Gatherer.

Renee was able to procure some nice baskets and boxes. With a little time and organization, we have all of the kids preschool supplies stored away in a convenient location. (Instead of left out on the counter.) Tom has a place to put his things down when he comes through the door. (Instead of everywhere). And Renee is happy with her well organized Fab Junk Gatherer, no...
Fabulous Stuff Gatherer

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

nykki and erik said...

I love it this is what i want for my toy room, its on Erik's list of things to make....

Jenn said...

That's exactly what I want! I had to settle for less because actually buying something like that gets expensive

pam said...

Looks great!!!!

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

I love the shelves- what a great idea! "Stuff" has a way of collecting, doesn't it? Thanks for your blog post as well- check back anytime!

Teresa said...

I absolutely love that idea- great idea- and it looked great.