I saw Martha Stewart make those a few years back. I'm not sure if I could really eat one though. Off the subject, have you ever had anyone come onto your blog from a different country?(on your traffic feed) We had one from Italy this morning. I'm not sure if I should be worried about it or not. Let me know.
3 comments:
I saw Martha Stewart make those a few years back. I'm not sure if I could really eat one though. Off the subject, have you ever had anyone come onto your blog from a different country?(on your traffic feed) We had one from Italy this morning. I'm not sure if I should be worried about it or not. Let me know.
Wow, that's the grossest thing I've seen in a while! I don't think I'd eat those.
Yeah- basically your cooking is amazing! Way to go!
Post a Comment