Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged

Due to fact that we have been on vacation for most of this month - this post has hasn't happened. Before I get tagged by anyone else, already been tagged by 2 people on this one I guess I need to do this post. So here it goes....

5 years ago... (October 2003)
1. Still going to school
2. Working at Convergys
3. Traveling with Tom for interviews at PA schools
4. Still trying to get prego.
5. living in an amazing ward-Sharon Park

Things on my list for today...
1. Loads and Loads of Laundry (we've been on vacation)
2. Unpack so I can do all of those loads of laundry
3. Pay the bills
4. check email, blogs, myfamily, etc
5. do this post

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Ice Cream
2. Tom's Home made choc. chip pudding cookies
3. home made bread with butter
4. Reese's
5. Twix

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Pay off house
2. Pay off our 3rd mortgage (a.k.a. Tom's student loans)
3. Go to Italy, Hawaii, Disney World-in other words: Travel
4. Save some for my kids future (college, missions, marriage, etc..)
5. Invest, so my millionaires would continue to work for me

5 places I have lived...
1. Midvale
2. Lindon
3. Orem
4. Loretto
5. Newburgh

5 jobs I have had...
1. Delivered Newspapers as a kid
2. Assistant to an Administrative Assistant, to my sister
3. Moved up and became an Administrative Assistant
4. Customer Service Rep
5. A mom which only daily basis includes being a nurse, driver of carpool, cook, referee, etc...


Now I can tag 5 people... who will they be?
1. Heather
2. Jen (all of you)
3. Brooke
4. Lindsay (all of you)
5. Allison

No comments: