Monday, October 27, 2008

I dare you not to smile

Happy Halloween Everyone.


Sure the picture is from last year, but it is just such a good picture.

5 comments:

Laura Hennessee said...

I think I remember seeing that last year :) Way too cute! It looks like you all had a great time on your trip!

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Wow.... Too adorable for words! What a great mom you are! Miss you and hope to see sometime in the near future. Actually, I had a dream about you the other night! It was a good one, don't worry....

Pays said...

That is hilarious!! I love it. You wouldn't catch my kids doing that. They hate to be dirty, let alone being put into a pumpkin.

Tara Priddis said...

I love to hear the music on your blog! The picture is adorable!

pam said...

That is too funny