Friday, July 11, 2008

Need my Purse and Daddy can say it

Cute things my kids did today

#1This morning my kids wanted to go outside to play before it hit the terrible 96 degrees. I helped them get their shoes on then my little girl starts to head back up the stairs where our bedrooms are located. I'm not in hurry so I decide to follow her to see what shes going to do. She goes straight to her room and finds her little pink purse and puts it on her arm and heads back down the stairs to go outside. Basically saying she can't go outside with out her purse. Once outside, she gets in her little toy coupe car and starts to play. We as her parents that it was so cute, but not quite sure if were ready for that yet!

#2 Tonight I was doing the bedtime routine with the kids which includes saying prayers. I asked my son if he would say prayers tonight and he said he wanted Daddy to say it. My reply was I'm sure daddy would love to but he's at work tonight. He's reply was Lets Go to Daddy's work, so he can say it. :)

4 comments:

pam said...

Kids are so cute, love the little sayings and things they do.

Anonymous said...

the # 2 one was real cute - maybe next time call (daddy) at work and have him say a prayer over the phone - could that work - umm I wonder 0 wink!

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

What a great family you have! I am so happy for you!!!
-Heather Litster

Tom said...

Heather, Wow what an awesome surpise to see a comment from you and to see you have a blog.