skip to main |
skip to sidebar
*The last 24 hours Tom has been working on fixing the Rasmussen family photo that we had taken while we were in Utah a couple of weeks ago. Photo-shop is the only way we were going to get a good family photo to hang on the wall-He did an amazing job. BEFORE

AFTER

7 comments:
How on earth did he do that? It's amazing!
I love seeing all the Rasmussen's together- great picture! By the way, I found your blog through Allie (Lowe) Bills blog- it was great to hear from you via blog. Thanks for your post!
Wonderful family pictures, that is so wonderful that you all were able to be together, don't think that will ever happen on my side.
Wow!! He did a fantastic job!!
That picture is really good. Photo shop is wonderful!
great family photo - As a grandma I know how difficult it is to get everyone looking and smiling at the same time... I have to do so Photoshop work.... wonderful photo!
Whoa this one's amazing! hehe
I've looking for a software to use to do stuffs like this...
would appreciate if u can give me suggestions just lyk wat u used on this photo. thanks!
~harry
Post a Comment