This past week I got together with 3 amazing ladies and we made adorable hair bows for our girls! One bow at a time......or....... all 12 of them at a time-either way I think she looks so darn cute!
So cute. I love hair clips for Kailey too! So sorry we missed you @ the Wiltbanks when you were in town. We would have loved to have seen you. Maybe another time.
4 comments:
I love the bows! So adorable! I'm also totally jealous, my little girl would love me to make her some too!
So cute. I love hair clips for Kailey too! So sorry we missed you @ the Wiltbanks when you were in town. We would have loved to have seen you. Maybe another time.
Cute, I need a little girl again (you know the cute little toddler girls who get to wear the cute little dresses).
cut stuff...need a few for my granddaughters
Post a Comment