Friday, January 9, 2009

Happiness

I saw this slide show over at Shannon's Blog and I thought it was so amazing. I just had to share. It tied in so well with what Tom and I were talking about last night, of what makes us truely happy. Which is each other and our adorable children. This slide show reminded me that even though the days may be long, the years really are short with our children, that we should enjoy every single moment we have with them while they are young. The last 2 nights one or the other of my kids has been up when they should be asleep - which isn't normal. Soon they will be so big they won't want/need mommy to hold and comfort them as in this picture. Thanks for the reminder!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great reminder...Thanks!

Laura Hennessee said...

(Laura posted the comment, not Ben!) :)

Kristin said...

That was beautiful. You are a wonderful mother, Renee.