Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Reason to Smile

This has been a difficult week for us, as I'm sure it has been for everyone. That's why, I thought I post something to smile about.

Baby in the Pumpkin

Here's how this became a tradition for our family. Halloween rolled around a couple of months after our first was born. Renee wanted to carve pumpkins for his first Halloween. So the camera came out and off to work we went. After cutting the top off and scooping out the guts, I grabbed the baby and said, hey Renee take of picture of this. Renee and the baby were less then thrilled at first, but warmed up to the idea after a few seconds.




So baby #2 comes along and after purchasing pumpkins I told Renee and I was going to put the girl inside one. She told me there was no way, the pumpkin was too small. Accepting the challenge I started carving. Unflinching cuteness resulted.



So yesterday...

4 comments:

pam said...

our prayers are with you....

TulsaT said...

Love those sweet babies. Good idea.

Laura Hennessee said...

So adorable!

The Cheatham Family said...

Ahhh so cute. He's so photogenic, sure looks like he is a happy baby. :)