You will be in our prayers. We love you and your family, have a safe trip. We will be here for you when you get back.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Travel safe and we will see you when you get back.
I am grateful to be apart of your family to get to know your dad. I remember all the fun summers we had before and after EFY! He will be missed
We are sorry for your loss, but know you will be with him again. What a reunion he must be having on the other side. He'll be there as you need him.
I'm so sorry. We all love you and are thinking of you during this difficult time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You will be in our prayers. We love you and your family, have a safe trip. We will be here for you when you get back.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Travel safe and we will see you when you get back.
I am grateful to be apart of your family to get to know your dad. I remember all the fun summers we had before and after EFY! He will be missed
We are sorry for your loss, but know you will be with him again. What a reunion he must be having on the other side. He'll be there as you need him.
I'm so sorry. We all love you and are thinking of you during this difficult time.
Post a Comment