Such a serious face. This young man is going to be a thinker! He is a really beautiful child.
So cute! I don't know if he likes those clothes much though, looks like he really had a different outfit in mind!
He is so cute, I just want to come cuddle up with him and snooze. I will try and stop over Friday when the kids are at school. I will call first.
He really is such a beautiful little boy! I love that first picture, he looks so peaceful while sleeping. Oh..and you are welcome. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a serious face. This young man is going to be a thinker! He is a really beautiful child.
So cute! I don't know if he likes those clothes much though, looks like he really had a different outfit in mind!
He is so cute, I just want to come cuddle up with him and snooze. I will try and stop over Friday when the kids are at school.
I will call first.
He really is such a beautiful little boy! I love that first picture, he looks so peaceful while sleeping.
Oh..and you are welcome. ;)
Post a Comment