Queen size beds in the hospital! That would have been nice! Hope you are feeling well.
I also see your boy is just like mine - a nice bruise on his head. :)
Wow, seriously, queen size beds. That's awesome!Personally, I think girls make more laundry because mine changes clothes 5 times a day. Your new baby is so sweet and looks like he is well loved. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Queen size beds in the hospital! That would have been nice! Hope you are feeling well.
I also see your boy is just like mine - a nice bruise on his head. :)
Wow, seriously, queen size beds. That's awesome!
Personally, I think girls make more laundry because mine changes clothes 5 times a day.
Your new baby is so sweet and looks like he is well loved. Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment