He looks like Katie!! Cute :) Congrats!
This is Russ, Congratulations you have a beautiful baby.
He is handsome!
I love this picture....way cute!
Beautiful boy! If you still haven't figured out a name, Tim thinks you should name him "bob."
Oh yeah...just FYI...In basketball news, Maryland overcame the evil Blue Devils to win. I will remember your boy's birth date for some time. Go Terps!
Way too cute, Congraulation!
He's beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Yep, he's an angel.
Congrats! He is a cutie. Hope everyone is doing well :)
Congratulations! He is so cute!
congratulations you guys! Your little family just keeps growing. How fun! how has the adjustment from 2 to 3 been?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
He looks like Katie!! Cute :) Congrats!
This is Russ, Congratulations you have a beautiful baby.
He is handsome!
I love this picture....way cute!
Beautiful boy! If you still haven't figured out a name, Tim thinks you should name him "bob."
Oh yeah...just FYI...In basketball news, Maryland overcame the evil Blue Devils to win. I will remember your boy's birth date for some time. Go Terps!
Way too cute, Congraulation!
He's beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Yep, he's an angel.
Congrats! He is a cutie. Hope everyone is doing well :)
Congratulations! He is so cute!
congratulations you guys! Your little family just keeps growing. How fun! how has the adjustment from 2 to 3 been?
Post a Comment