Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unplanned Utah Trip

We completely filled the 5 days that we were in Utah...with


1. playing with cousins, shopping and sleepovers

2. The traditional General Conference Pigout, watching Pete Pan with even more cousins, Celebrating a big birthday and squeezing in a girls outing at a salon while the kids and daddy played at Jump On It! However, no pictures of their fun-daddy forgot the camera:(
3. Family pictures at the Temple
4. Meeting and seeing family again but also saying goodbye to Grandma, which was the reason why we drove though
Fire to get there and back
and what did we come home to....
my beautiful bloomed tulips

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

My sincere condolences for the passing of your Grandma. I'm sure she is much missed. I feel bad that I didn't know you were in UT, I would have loved to see you!!!

pam said...

Looks like a nice full week, love your flowers.

Anonymous said...

number 3 photo it would be go cool if you got your daughter photo once again after being married in the same spot -- sweet photos.