Since school officially started on Tuesday August 9th, and my oldest is now a BIG 1st grader, that means Summer is also officially over...
I thought I would share what we did this summer. At the beginning of the summer, we sat down and made up this Summer Fun list on our chalkboard. When we accomplished one of the items we checked it off. Simple as that!
We honestly did have one of the BEST summers ever!
I thought I would share what we did this summer. At the beginning of the summer, we sat down and made up this Summer Fun list on our chalkboard. When we accomplished one of the items we checked it off. Simple as that!
We honestly did have one of the BEST summers ever!
1 comment:
wow, first grade already? I've seen the chalkboard summer fun a lot this summer. I'll need to do that next summer.
Post a Comment