Priddis Baby #4 is due to arrive sometime around January 1st!
We had an ultrasound and discovered that we are having a boy!
The search for a boy name is on....
CRAVINGS: none really except if you count frozen chocolate chips but I love and crave those even when I am not pregnant.
SICKNESS: None...don't hate me.
PHYSICALLY: Right sciatic nerve pain that is relieved when hubby does physical therapy. I received my first varicose vein on my right leg. Lucky me...Yeah so basically if it was for my right leg issues all would be wonderful!
To sum it up everything is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations Renee! You are such a cute pregnant woman.
Renee, when I was pregnant with Tom my right sciatic nerve was so effected that I would do ANYTHING to not have to stand up and walk. By the time he was born we needed a bulldozer to clean the house. Bless the Relief Society, they made it a Ward project to have the house clean by the time I got home from the hospital (12 hours after he was born!)
Post a Comment