Monday, April 4, 2011

House to Home Continued

These 2 pictures are from the boys room
Star Wars and BYU were chosen for their room.
One wall is BYU and one wall is Star Wars-
and the other 2 walls in their room (that aren't pictured) have their names made out of wood.



Our little girls room-she chose purple, flowers and butterflies.
So this is what we have come up with so far.

We have been gathering different letters and objects for the past 2months to complete this project and this weekend we finished it. The ABC wall is completed!
(at least for now who knows I might change something down the road)
This is on one of the walls in our basement which like I mentioned before is the family room/playroom

(BTW: I didn't come up with this idea on my own I have seen this done all of the place on the web...like here and here )



1 comment:

TulsaT said...

Looks awesome! I would say go to Kirkland's, they have some of the cutest little girl, butterfly, pretty stuff there for cheap.