That is so sweet! What a wonderful way to celebrate his birthday.
Oh my goodness...so priceless. I am crying and speechless, and my kids want to send balloons to Grandpa now too. Happy Birthday Grandpa Chocolate!
That is the sweetest thing! It was so good to see your mom there with you! It tugged at my heart strings alot. what a sweet memory for your kids.
Thanks for doing that for dad. It meant alot to be there and have you do that for him. It was so special. something I will never forget. Love you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so sweet! What a wonderful way to celebrate his birthday.
Oh my goodness...so priceless. I am crying and speechless, and my kids want to send balloons to Grandpa now too. Happy Birthday Grandpa Chocolate!
That is the sweetest thing! It was so good to see your mom there with you! It tugged at my heart strings alot. what a sweet memory for your kids.
Thanks for doing that for dad. It meant alot to be there and have you do that for him. It was so special. something I will never forget. Love you guys!
Post a Comment