As part of our camping trip this weekend, we went swimming at the lake. As far as lakes to swim in, this one isn't so bad. They have plenty of showers, life guards, sand, a diving board and a long water slide.
This was the baby's first time swimming, he spent most of it under an umbrella asleep on the sand.
This was the baby's first time swimming, he spent most of it under an umbrella asleep on the sand.
The pool at the bottom of the slide is about 5.5 feet deep, it is really tough to negotate with a kid on your lap. Renee tried it once and gave up, turing all slide duties over to me. After about the 8th time down the side, the ladder on the side of the pool broke while I was climbing out. They closed the slide to try and fix it, but it was to no avail. I guess it just wasn't build to hold up against my 215 pounds. Next time I hope they build it with titanium.
I'm hoping that pictures like these show up when my children think back on the summer. Sure it is a little blury, but there is sand and water and we're running and the sun is out and life couldn't be better.

No comments:
Post a Comment