Monday, May 3, 2010

Guess Who's 2 Months Old

I didn't approve of this development. I'm content for him to remain an infant for the next twenty years. He is smiling a lot now. He's better an holding up his head, but only for short moments. He really loves to see his Ma'ma, especially if he's been away from her any more then a few minutes. He gets a little bit nervous around the big kids, but they are 90% gentile with him, they just need close supervision. All in all, they are a nice pack of youngsters and a lot of fun to be with. The baby is lucky to have such a great big brother and big sister to play with.










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I should leave comments more often. I love your blog. I visit it over and over again. These pictures have been copied to my computer because I love them so much - I hope that is all right with you.