Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Silly Faces & Louisville Temple

During Lunch - the kids were being super silly but oh so cute!

We were able to go to the Louisville Temple which is 2 hours away.
Thanks to a wonderful friend who watched our kids for 7 hours.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Renee, it's good to hear from you. Your family is so cute! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you last! It looks like you're living in Indiana? My sister moved back to Utah from Indianapolis in June last year. She loved Indiana! Clint is going to law school in the fall, so we will probably end up back there in the mid-west. We'll have to get together if we end up in Ohio. I hope you're doing good, I can't wait to catch up with you guys on your blog! Jen Meeks

Anonymous said...

Now that's a wonderful thing to do -- you will be blessed and your kids will too! Cute faces..