Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pig Tails

What do you think of the pig tails?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute, of course!! I think Leah's hair is long enough as well, so I need to get some tiny rubber bands.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Hopefully one day soon my girls will allow me to put their hair in pigtails, longer than a few minutes. Reagan has never left anything in her hair longer than 15 minutes since she was young. The longest amount of time was just recently when we went to the baseball game. Although part way through the game it was out. Thus the reason we keep her hair short. Hopefully Lorelai will leave things in her hair, though right now there really isn't anything to put up. One day.

Pays said...

Cute! I loved it when Kailey go to that point. It is one of my favorite ways to do her hair!