Monday, June 23, 2008

When kids get sick....

It has happened with our kids, they have taken ill. Nothing severe but nothing that is making life any easier, especially while we are on vacation. I believe that according to my understanding of modern medicine they might have a touch of the flu. A condition you may have heard of! In my experience if you are holding a child and they begin to heave insomuch that gastric juice is eructed on your person it might be safe to say that some gastro-intestinal distress is occurring. So far any activities previous planned have been canceled. We hope to get them well so we can continue to enjoy our vacation before we head back to the homefront. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Sorry to hear they are sick! I hope you grown-ups don't get it too... Pete and the kids had a long lasting stomach virus when we visited my parents' house at Christmas time. Our return home was delayed four or more times!! Hannah had a relapse on the way home, and we had to spend the night in St Louis so she could vomit every 30 min all night long...
Get well!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! That's aweful. We all had that at our house recently. Good luck! I hope they get well soon so you guys can have fun!

Laura Hennessee said...

I hope you all get well soon! That sounds like no fun at all!

pam said...

Looks like a fun trip, hope the kids get better so you can go play, that has to be a pain to have sick kids on a trip.