For a second, I thought for sure that was Jaxen. I mean, of course, at closer examination, I can tell the difference, but just for a moment, it was a flashback.
What a crack up! Hannah NEVER did that, but Elijah will occasionally fall asleep while he's chewing :)
No joke he would always fall asleep eating in the high chair!
Too cute, don't you wish we could just crash like that too, well maybe not.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
For a second, I thought for sure that was Jaxen. I mean, of course, at closer examination, I can tell the difference, but just for a moment, it was a flashback.
What a crack up! Hannah NEVER did that, but Elijah will occasionally fall asleep while he's chewing :)
No joke he would always fall asleep eating in the high chair!
Too cute, don't you wish we could just crash like that too, well maybe not.
Post a Comment