1. Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
2. Frog and Toad by Arnold Lobel
3. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Brown, Brown Bear both by Eric Carle
5. The Mitten by Jan Brett (I love all of her books but this one is my favorite)
6. The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
7. The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
8. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr.
9. Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
10. Oh, The Places You'll Go! by Dr. Suess
11. Click, Clack, Moo by Doreen Cronin
12. Many of the books by Mercer Mayer, such titles are Just Me and My Mom
13. Any books with touch and feel
14. My First Book of Mormon Stories & New Testament retold by Deanna Draper Buck
What is/was your favorite childhood book?
2 comments:
Those are great books! I love that the kids love to read.
love the books, and its always fun to act out the books, read them then go do it.
Post a Comment