Friday, April 18, 2008

Earthquake in Indiana; Don't worry, we're okay.

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2008/apr/18/earthquake-rattles-tri-state/



Renee and I were awaken by the house shaking this morning at about 4:30. She of course thought it was a tornado, I thought maybe a punk kid driving by with only his sub woffer on. It lasted for about a minute, and wasn't any fun at all. The kids slept through it. So far no damage has been reported in the community, and nothing fell off the walls here at the house. The power has stayed on and it would seem most of our neighbors slept through it.


Good thing the earthquake was at night, or something like this could have happened.

2 comments:

Walling Family said...

We felt it clear over here in Ohio. I was up with a kid and felt the bed move. Weird feeling.
Glad you guys are okay and the kids slept through it.

pam said...

Glad your guys are okay. Every time I have been in a earthquake, california, Germany, Neveda Carl has been gone, I guess he knows when to leave the area.